As far as product warranty on Benshop.co.uk is concerned, we provide seller warranty on the product. If any issue with the watch such as abnormal gaining time, losing time or not keeping proper time will be service as and under our warranty program. However, you must be aware of the condition that is not covered under warranty provided by us. A complete information about the conditions that is not covered under the warranty is given below.
Here is the detail about what's not covered under the product warranty
Benshop.co.uk does not include any damage to that occurs as a result of moisture or water damage. Apart from this, the warranty also does not cover any impairment or harm occurs to the watch case, watch bracelet or band, straps, crystal or glass, bezel, screws, crown/stem, clasps/buckles, finishes and any other physical damages occur to the watch. It is also noteworthy that the any type of damage to the watch occurs due to the service of a third party, will entirely nullify the warranty from Benshop.co.uk.
Consequential and accidental damage are not cover under the warranty or any implied warranty. Any impairment occurs due to the excessive wear and tear and due to the ignorance of water resistance guideline by the manufacturer cannot be redeemed under the warranty. Some other condition may include as such:
- Any type of external damage to the product or damage due to the watch case, watch bracelet or band, straps, crystal or glass, bezel, screws, crown/stem, clasps/buckles, finishes and any other physical damages occur to the watch.
- Damage or wear and tear occurs due to daily use
- Defects, damage, and scratch occur due to the outside force or inappropriate use. The damage as a result of dropping or banging to the product, will not be liable under the warranty cover.
- Any kind of loss of stones or gems to the outer surface of the watch or watch face
- Third party service entirely nullified or discard the warranty.
- Any damage to the watch due to use of the watch beyond the guideline of water resistance ability.
- Watches with water resistance feature a screw down crown. This screw must be screwed properly all the time, in order to avoid watch case receive water and damage from inside. Water damage is not covered under the warranty provided by Benshop.co.uk or by any other manufacturer.